In order to attend the 7th Emirates Otorhinolaryngology Audiology & Communication Disorders Congress 2017, all participants must register on-line or have to return the manual registration form, by fax (+971 (0)4 311 6301) or e-mail (). If you have any questions regarding the 7th Emirates Otorhinolaryngology Audiology & Communication Disorders Congress 2017 or the registration process, please contact MCI, the Congress Secretariat.
|Registration Category||Early Bird Registration 1Mar - 30 Sept 2016||Late Registration 1Oct 2016 - 13 Jan 2017||Onsite Registration 14 - 21 Jan 2017|
|EMA & GCC ORL Society Members / PARS Members ASOA Members / ARABFOS Members / Saudi Society Members||USD425||USD475||USD500|
|Phoniatrics, Speech Therapy & Audiology Session Only||USD250||USD275||USD300|
Registration fees entitles participants to attend all the general & concurrent sessions, entrance to exhibition, 3 daily coffee breaks, daily lunchand congress materials
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 12 January 2017 (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise youto register and pay the applicable onsite registration fees at the InterContinental Hotel, during congress registration hours, commencingon 18 January 2017.
- *For administrative purpose, a copy of your ID is required as a proof in order to avail the registration fee for EMA & GCC ORL, PARS, ASOAARABFOS, Saudi Society members and students.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation & Refunds
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt
- Registration fees apply as per the date of payment
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the ConferenceSecretariat reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration
|5th Temporal Bone Dissection Course with Hands-On Hearing Implant||14 & 15 January||$ 1,750
(20 Seats Only)
|7th Pan Arab Rhinology Basic & Advanced Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) with Hands-On Cadaver Dissection||16 & 17 January||$ 1,750
(20 Seats Only)
|6th Recent Advances in Diagnosis & Management of Vertigo
with Hands-On Demonstration
|5th Aesthetic and Functional Septorhinoplasty & Hands-On
Cadaver Dissection: Step by Step Rhinoplasty & Septoplasty
|21 January||$ 1,750
(20 Seats Only)
|5th Intensive Snoring and Sleep Apnea Course
with Hands-On Cadaver Dissection
|21 January||$ 950
(20 Seats Only)
|Hotel||Single Room / night||Double Room / night|
|5* - InterContinental Hotel||USD 305||USD 335|
|5* - Crowne Plaza Hotel||USD 270||USD 305|
Hotel rooms are booked on a first come first serve basis. To guarantee a hotel reservation, a compulsory deposit covering your entire stay must be paid by bank transfer or will be charged to your credit card. Bookings will be subject to availability only at the time of reservation.
- Buffet Breakfast is included in the rates above.
- Hotel Check in: 15.00 hrs; Check out: 12.00 hrs. In case of early check in, we would kindly request you to pre-book your room one night prior.
- Please note that the deadline for guaranteed room reservations is 18 December 2016. Requests for room reservations after this deadline can only be handled upon availability and with credit card guarantee.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
If you cannot attend the 7th Emirates Otorhinolaryngology Audiology & Communication Disorders Congress 2017we are happy to accept a substitute colleague at any time. If you have to cancel entirely, we regret that no refunds can be made after your confirmation.
Method of Payment:
Payment of fees in USD must accompany all registrations. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received. PAYMENT can be made either by:
Please note that bank transmission fees have to be paid by the transmitter. Bank details are as follows:
|Beneficiary||MCI Middle East LLC|
|Bank Account Number (USD)||1021 233252 602|
|IBAN Number (USD)||AE280260001021233252602|
|Bank Name||Emirates NBD|
|Address||Emirates NBD, P.O. Box 11954, Al Suk Branch, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Phone||+971 4 309 3452|
Only Visa, MasterCard are accepted. (Note: depending on the credit card, a surcharge between 3.5% to 5% will be applied).
For Visa and MasterCard, you must fax/email clear copies of both sides of the credit card and of your passport copy to: MCI Middle East LLC, P.O. Box 124752, Dubai. Fax: +971 4 311 6301. Email:
- Registrations not accompanied by appropriate payment as outlined above will not be honored until full payment is received.
- When names of participants are NOT stated on the bank transfer, your payment cannot be linked. Consequently, your payment will be unknown to the Administration Office.
- Only the forms of payment listed above are acceptable. Company and personal cheques are not accepted unless company is based in the UAE.
- Currency exchange charges or bank collection fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Please do not forward any values by mail. The Organizing Committee will accept no liability for any loss.
Insurance and Liability
In registering for the 7th Emirates Otorhinolaryngology Audiology & Communication Disorders Congress 2017you agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Congress Secretariat accept any liability. Participants are requested to make their own arrangements in respect of health and travel insurance.
Confirmation of Registration for Participants
When your completed registration form plus payment is received by the Congress Secretariat you will receive a written confirmation of your registration by email. The confirmation will include a registration number which must be submitted at the registration desk when receiving the conference badge and documents.
Cancellation of the Conference and Inability of a Registered Delegate to Attend
In the case of strikes, flood, fire, "force majeure" or any other circumstances beyond the control of the 7th Emirates Otorhinolaryngology Audiology & Communication Disorders Congress 2017resulting in the partial or complete cancellation of the convention (and of any part of its program), EROC 2017 cannot be held liable. No refund of the registration fees or of the hotel pre-payment/deposits will be made.