Call for Abstracts
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
All abstracts must be submitted in English using the online submission link on the EROC website.
NOTE: Abstracts submitted by email, fax or post will NOT be accepted. The Conference organizers will not accept responsibility for any abstracts that have not been properly submitted according to the instructions
Corresponding authors must provide the organizers with their full mailing address, office hours phone number, fax number and email address. Author and co-author information must be provided including the first and last names of all authors, their department, institution/ hospital, city, state if applicable and country.
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as an oral, video or a poster presentation and its decision is final. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts for grammar and clarity.
The abstract may be scheduled for presentation on any day from 17th to 19th January 2018.
Abstract Format Structure
- Abstract Title: The title must be brief, concise, and in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Abstract title limit: 20 words
- Authors: Please enter your name and your colleagues' names as you wish them to appear in the Final Program.
- Maximum number of words: The abstract text should have a minimum of 250 words and maximum of 300 words only.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the rights to redact any submission
- Do not include references in the abstract.
- Do not include keywords in the abstract.
- Abbreviations should be spelled out, in parenthesis, in its first use in the abstract.
- Presentation: A Presenting Author whose abstract has been accepted for either oral, video or poster presentation is required to register and pay the conference registration fee by 20th December 2017, attend the meeting, and deliver a presentation of the abstract.
Abstracts accepted as oral presentations will be given 15 minutes of presentation, including three minutes for question and answer session. Presenters will be requested to submit their PowerPoint presentations saved on a CD, DVD or memory sticks (using the USB port in the computer) and uploaded in the Speakers' Ready Room at least two hours before the start of your session. If you have a video embedded on your PowerPoint presentation, please check that the video file works properly in the hall where your presentation is taking place during a break immediately prior to your session even after you checked in in the Speakers' Ready Room.
The meeting rooms will be equipped with PC - based laptops.
Macintosh users should make sure that they have converted their presentation files to formats that are compatible with PC computers. Please read the instructions furnished below before submitting your presentation to the meeting organizers:
- Use these fonts as other fonts may change to a default font on a PowerPoint-based PC: Arial; Times New Roman, Verdana.
- Insert photos that are JPG files. Please note that images saved as TIF, PNG or PICT will not be visible on a PowerPoint-based PC.
- Use AVI, MPG and WMV files as MOV files from QuickTime will not be visible on a PowerPoint-based PC.
Display boards for poster exhibition will be provided on-site. Please prepare your A0 (118.9 cm x 84.1 cm) size poster in PORTRAIT layout. You are required to develop, print, and bring along the poster to the venue for mounting onto the poster board. For legibility, a minimum font size of 28 points and a maximum of 600 words on each poster are recommended. Double-sided tape will be provided to mount your poster.
* If you have any problem submitting your abstract through the online system, please contact the Secretariat at email@example.com for assistance.